- Are adopted at slower rates than other color cats.
- Tend to be more abused than other color cats.
- Crossing your path are seen as good luck in Britain, Japan, and Ireland.
To help educate the public and eliminate negative attitudes towards black cats, National Black Cat Day was created.
Please join in and make some positive actions, such as...
- Posting pictures of black cats on social media and sharing what you adore about them.
- Helping animal shelters care for black cats and other creatures through your donations.
- Adopting a black cat and giving them a loving home.
It’s time to eliminate the stigma against black cats and celebrate them!